As we re-open the doors on July 1st we want to share with you some of the significant improvements we have made to keep our staff and community safe while we begin the road to recovery from the effects of Covid-19.
- All Staff, Suppliers and Customers will be screened and asked to properly sanitize their hands before entering the Pub.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in several locations, including entry points, washroom foyer, and throughout the dining spaces.
- Social distancing means tables will be spaced six feet apart, and thoroughly sanitized after your departure.
- Tables will be set with roll-up cutlery upon arrival. Condiments will, for the most part, be single use and disposable.
- Our key menus will be available on our website or as a laminated copy – and sanitized after each use.
- Signage in several locations will remind you to sanitize hands, respect each other’s space and point you in the right direction as you navigate through the Pub.
- Washroom use is limited to one person or one household at a time.
- Washrooms will be cleaned and Sanitized often.
- Our kitchen will be thoroughly cleaned throughout the day, and all staff will maintain cleaning checklists and logs
Sorry, we don’t accept online reservations.
Mon – Fri (11am – 9pm)
Sat – Sun (10:30am – 9pm)
We welcome tables of six or less, including kiddos
Our four legged friends will have to stay home for another summer
Buy and send a Black Dog gift card in minutes. Go ahead, make someone’s day.
Purchase a gift card with a value starting at $25 today.